Apprentice Property Maintenance Operative UK NATIONAL LTD
UK National are looking for an apprentice property maintenance operative to support the continual development of their operations team, to enable the apprentice to learn new skills and become a valued member of the operations team.
Closing date: 21 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
02 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Support the team to carry out a wide range of repairs to commercial properties including:
- Plastering & tiling.
- Minor electrical work.
- Appropriate health and safety training.
- Working with external contractors and providing first response to fault finding.
- To ensure that all service areas, plant rooms, inspection cupboards etc. are maintained in pristine condition at all times.
- To prepare schedules of all defects on plant, services, building structure etc.
- To be responsible for recording and scheduling, where applicable, all energy/fuel costs and consumption including temperature and humidity levels.
- To organise and make easily accessible all service manuals, drawings, certificates and other documentation/records etc. relating to the building equipment and systems.
- To ensure the accurate and timely completion of staff time/task sheets.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Property Maintenance Operative at Stockton Riverside College.
- Functional Skills Maths & English, if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
An opportunity for a full-time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
About the employer
THE EDUCATION TRAINING COLLECTIVE
Property maintenance operative
Level 2 (GCSE)