Freight Administration Apprentice FREIGHT PORT LOGISTICS LTD
Freightport Logistics are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and tenacious apprentice to join their small and friendly team. Training and support will be provided while you complete your apprenticeship with the potential of further progression within the business.
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022
£10000 per annum
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
21 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will be dealing with customers, suppliers, colleagues and overseas agents by email and telephone
- Providing quotes on haulage space to clients and booking as required
- Booking and planning haulage with suppliers
- Invoicing clients for services provided
- Tracking client quotes and bookings from initial stages through to completion
- Answering calls, emails in a professional manner
- Printing, scanning and filing when required
- Using programmes / portals to manage clients
- Undertake any other administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the business
- This is a permanent employment role which will be linked to an NVQ apprenticeship scheme
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
College day will be 1 day a week based at South & CIty College Birmingham - Digbeth Campus. You will be studying:
- Business Administration Level 3
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful apprentice will have the opportunity to gain a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Level 4 / C) Essential
About the employer
SOUTH & CITY COLLEGE BIRMINGHAM
0121 694 5066
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.