Do you want to start a rewarding career in Education? If you want to learn the skills involved in supporting pupils in their education and gain job satisfaction shaping young peoples’ life journey, this is the job for you! In this role you will develop into a school reception professional and make a feel difference.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
21 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
With RNN Group support, this apprenticeship will give you expert training alongside Becton School (Nexus Multi Academy Trust) to develop you into a professional school receptionist.
This role will specifically develop your administration skills alongside increasing your knowledge of the education sector and supportive techniques.
This Apprenticeship will support you to be able to:
- Undertake reception duties, answering general telephone calls and face to face enquiries.
- Liaising with parents/staff.
- Assist in arrangements for schools trips & events.
- Provide general clerical support.
- Maintain manual and computerised records.
- Undertake typing and word-processing and other IT based tasks.
- Take notes at meetings.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Provide general advice and guidance to staff, pupils and others.
- Undertake general financial administration .
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard.
- Functional Skills Maths Level 2 (If required).
- Functional Skills English Level 2 (If required).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time employment and progression to higher education.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)