Sales Administrator Apprentice RAM ENTERPRISE (WHOLESALE) LTD
Receive and process sale orders via phone and email, checking the accuracy of orders, issuing invoices and maintaining positive relationships with customers.
Closing date: 17 Aug 2022
Salary between £5.00 - £5.50 per hour depending on age and experience
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
20 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Contribute to the company’s sales administration activities
- Process orders for customers from start to finish and liaising with the customers via telephone / e-mail to get the order processed as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Keeping customers updated on progress of the orders and rectify any issues getting to the root cause to prevent it from re-occurring again
- Review all orders daily to ensure they have gone out on time
- Ensure 100% accuracy on all orders.
- Send out customers invoices when requested.
- Making sure all paperwork is present and file packs away once orders are complete
- Monitoring e-mails for any new orders.
- Liaising with the warehouse colleagues to make sure products are available and picked correctly
- Answering phone calls and transferring calls to relevant people
- Other duties requested by director/ Sales & Operations Manager from time to time
- Meet the needs of the customers and tailor themselves to the customer
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Standard
- End Point Assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The role will start as a support role and then go onto a more independent role gaining more responsibility
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A - C / 9 - 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)