Warehouse Operative Apprentice HYDRO BUILDING SYSTEMS UK LIMITED
Undertake all activities within the warehouse environment in a safe manner Pick and pack material Receive goods in & prepare goods out Operate the Thermal Break machines, including setting and running of the machines
Closing date: 17 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 39.0
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
20 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Comply with and uphold the Company’s QHSE policy and related requirements at all times.
- Keep the working environment clean and tidy and follow housekeeping rules.
- Conduct WOC’s in accordance with Company requirements.
- Pick material in accordance with the instructions provided via the Company’s Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Pack material in accordance with the relevant packing specification or verbal instruction.
- Conduct Physical Inventory checks as and when required, updating the WMS appropriately.
- Report damaged material or damaged storage facilities to your immediate Supervisor as soon as possible.
- Receipt and book in goods from suppliers through the SAP ERP system & WMS system.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of the WMS system through on the job training.
- Operate hand held pallet trucks and / or fork lifts trucks as appropriate for the area of work being undertaken.
- Gain knowledge of all operational departments including goods in, stores, main warehouse racking and the Thermal Break manufacturing lines.
- Operate the Thermal Break machines, including setting and running of the machines.
- Ensure thermal break work is completed in accordance with the daily plan.
- Work as part of the operations team to identify and assist in implementing process improvements.
- Work with management to maintain / improve Safety & Quality objectives.
Any other reasonable task requested by Management.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2 Standard
- End Point Assessment
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths & English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Yes we are a progressive company with strong emphasis on career development. We would expect them to progress within the business, either in Warehouse roles or elsewhere in the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A - C / 9 - 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.