Business Administration Apprentice Black Country Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Administration Apprentice to gain experience in Organisational Development, by joining the Organisational Development team at Black Country Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.
Closing date: 14 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
20 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking for a reliable and enthusiastic team player, who will provide administrative support to a passionate and creative Organisational Development team. While responsibilities will be largely administrative, you will be able to show creativity and initiative within your duties.
- Support and assist in office administration on a day to day basis as workload determines, reacting to changes in priorities as service dictates.
- Clear verbal and written communication to ensure information is clearly passed to staff.
- Supporting administration team and managers in completing daily tasks, liaising closely with staff.
- Support the promotion and communication of staff surveys.
- Provide administration support with managing the apprenticeship email inbox
- Be courteous with service users, service providers and the general public treating them with dignity and respect.
- Customer service awareness & skills
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Adminstration Level 3
End Point Assessment
In house training
No College day release
Where a business administrator has not already achieved Level 2 English and Maths, they must do so before taking the end-point assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Fixed term for 18 months.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
Black Country Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
About disability confident
DUDLEY COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.