Sales Negotiator Business Administrator Apprentice Goodchilds Estate agents and lettings
Working at Goodchilds Estate agents and letting in Telford. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to forge a career in Estate agency with opportunity to progress from a Apprentice to a fully fledged sales negotiator in 2 years. Commission can also be earnt whilst on your Apprenticeship
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
On top of the Apprenticeship wage, we will pay commission on top which will include, 1) £50 - £100 per house sale. 2) £25 per mortgage lead. 3) £25 per solicitor’s lead + £10 gift voucher on each one
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
21 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Taking general office calls
- Booking Sales Viewings and Appointments
- Following up sales viewings
- Pushing for customer reviews
- Booking Valuation Appointments
- Generating Mortgage Leads
- Generating Solicitors Leads
- Generating Valuations
- Maintaining clients on the system
- Attending and accompanying viewings in time
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3
- Functional skill Maths and English to Level 2 if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression from your apprenticeship to a fully fledged sales negotiator in 2 years
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
STAFF SELECT LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.