Compliance Administrator Apprentice WESTMERIA RECRUITMENT LTD
Recruitment Resourcer required to support the recruitment of mental health nurses into a variety of roles on an interim basis, short and long term. Our 3 teams (Recruitment, Payroll/Finance, Compliance) work closely together, supporting each others roles.
Closing date: 20 Aug 2022
Fair pay for the work you do – paid weekly as an apprentice 22 days paid annual leave, plus 8 day paid bank holiday Increasing annual leave with each 2nd year of service to a maximum of 29 days
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
21 Aug 2022
21 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Monitor and ensure all candidate files are kept up to date in terms of compliance
- Filing- Documents to be filed daily
- Work closely with the recruitment team to ensure a smooth transition into long term placements
- Communication with candidates via post, email, telephone
- Perform other administrative tasks as required
- Making up new files for candidates joining Westmeria, requesting any new documentation
- Loading and monitoring of new DBS applications
- Completing regular PIN and DBS checks for candidates
- Weekly management of orientation inductions
- Alerting Compliance Officer or Head of Governance should there be any non-compliance with workers
- Provide admin support to Recruitment team when needed
- Ensure files are locked away at the end of the day
- Update localised IT system daily
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship standard
Functional skills if needed
Training in workplace, 20% off the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Further progression may well be available in other areas within our sector, upon successful completion of the business administrator apprenticeship standard.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
RM TRAINING (UK) LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)