Receptionist / Executive Assistant Apprentice BLOCSPHERE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD
Blocsphere provide Block Property Management services to residential and commercial clients throughout the UK. As part of our expansion, we now have an ongoing vacancy for Property Administrator Apprentice to join a dynamic team at our Head Office in Shropshire.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
20 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Responsibilities of the role are:
- Bank and expense reconciliations.
- Diary management for booking in meetings.
- Assisting with weekly fire alarm testing and meter readings.
- Sorting and scanning incoming as well as franking outgoing post.
- Welcoming customers into the reception area.
- Ordering of office supplies when needed.
- Daily vehicle safety checks on company pool cars.
- Maintaining staff records of annual leave, expenses etc.
- Entering invoices onto the Xero accounting system and reconciling supplier statements.
- Other administration tasks/duties as required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration, Level: 3
- Apprenticeship is based in Ludlow, Shropshire
- Training is all office-based
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once qualified many of our apprentices progress in to supervisory roles.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 7) Desired
About the employer
BLOCSPHERE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD
HEREFORDSHIRE, LUDLOW, AND NORTH SHROPSHIRE COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.