Via East Midlands are looking for an apprentice to support the HR team in providing an effective service to the business regarding all HR related administrative tasks. If you are interested in starting your career in HR, apply today. This HR level 3 apprenticeship is with Babington.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
£6.49 per hour
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
22 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Support the HR Advisors with the end to end recruitment process in order to ensure Via delivers a consistently good candidate experience.
- To be responsible for ensuring the correct employee documents are obtained including Right to Work evidence.
- To be the first point of contact for all HR system enquiries, escalating to the HR Advisors where necessary.
- Input and manage data within the HR systems.
- To provide customer service face to face, over the telephone or via email to customers answering their questions or directing their enquiries appropriately.
- Support the HR Team in the development and delivery of the HR service
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 HR Support apprenticeship standard (this will be remote delivery and you will not be required to attend a centre).
Level 2 functional skills in Maths and English if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent position so the individual will off-board their apprenticeship into a full time, permanent role within the HR Team. There may also be the potential for the individual to progress on to the level 5 HR consultant Apprenticeship after completion of the level 3 too.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.