We are looking for a confident, outgoing professional person to join the team at EDG Group as a Customer Service Assistant. The successful candidate will work towards Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Dec 2022
20 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will contain general customer service tasks as well as:
- Answering telephone calls
- Dealing with driver and customer enquiries
- Inputting jobs on to the database
- Claims handling
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard.
- You will need to attend 4 workshops delivered remotely via Zoom
- You will complete Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent position for the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4/A-C) Desired
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.