R.H. Claydon Limited are looking to recruit an Apprentice Warehouse Operative to assist in a family-owned Tyre wholesaler.
Closing date: 16 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
20 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Unloading incoming goods
- Warehouse stock control
- Picking goods for distribution by carrier and all relevant paperwork
- Picking goods for delivery on your own vehicles, working accurately from picking notes
- Assisting loading our delivery vehiclesContainer orders for export
Learn to use site records and documentation
Dealing with stock control
- Dealing with customer collections
- Learn all aspects of Health and Safety
- To be trained to certificate standard to use mechanical handling equipment
- Learn all aspects and duties of the warehouse
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2 Standard
- End Point Assessment
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths & English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- After successful completion of the apprenticeship a permanent position could be available to the right candidate at a salary in line with the company's full time warehouse operatives. There are good prospects for a genuine career within RH Claydon Ltd if the candidate works hard and proves to be an asset to the company - there is every possibility to progress to Warehouse Management.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A - C / 9 - 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.