ProTherm UK are looking to expand their team and employ a hardworking Business Administration apprentice. The successful candidate will gain a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship. As a business admin apprentice you will work within the office conducting administrate tasks whilst attending college 1 day a week.
Closing date: 19 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
26 Oct 2022
21 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings,
- Collate and distribute mail
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Arrange employees training, and update and maintain training matrix,
- Process weekly timesheets
- Process weekly and monthly wages and salaries, and process
- Nest Pension, using Sage Payroll
- Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping including customer receipts and supplier payments, bank reconciliations, using Sage
- Job Costing and Sage Cloud 50.
- Process subcontractor payments and CIS, Including issuing CIS certificates
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day release at Middlesrough College
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- On the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
PROTHERM (UK) LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.