Branch Sales Operative Apprentice RUPIPE DRAIN & DUCT SUPPLIES LIMITED
Are you ready for your next chapter? Rupipe are looking for a Branch Sales Operative Apprentice to join our friendly team. The company is a truly independent family run merchant, where you will learn the trade from the very basics up.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
20 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your responsibilities include
- Answering incoming customer telephone calls and emails enquiries
- Processing orders
- Communicating with customers and manufacturers through outgoing emails and telephone calls
- Raising quotations
- Trade Counter sales and payments
- Completing all office related paperwork accurately
- Picking and packing
- Additional responsibilities as industry knowledge grows
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Throughout your 12 Month Apprenticeship Programme, you will learn how to:
- Communicate confidently with customers to promote how Rupipe can best serve their needs
- Assist customers in exploring product ranges
- Process and record the receipt, storage, assembly and dispatch of goods.
Training will be one day a week online in house.
At the end of the apprenticeship, a Level 2 Trade Supplier qualification will be attained along with any completed Maths or English.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full time position will be available once qualified.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
TRAVIS PERKINS PLC
Level 2 (GCSE)