Childcare Apprenticeship – Level 3 STEP BY STEP NURSERY LTD
Working in a Childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 – 5. Completing a variety of day to day childcare tasks to ensure that children’s needs, welfare and education is catered for. Also, being able to liaise with external customers, parents, to provide a high level of service for the childcare setting.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
20 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will be working towards an Advanced Diploma Early Years -
- Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months, where you will be supported by a dedicated assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor and other staff within the nursery.
- This Apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful.
- This Apprenticeship will open doors to a variety of future roles & career paths within the Childcare Sector.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 - Advanced Diploma Early Years Educator -
- Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months. You will be supported by an assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor within the nursery.
- Apprentices must successfully evidence a first aid qualification approved by EYFS.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a permanent position upon successful completion. Other prospects could include applying for :
- Room Leader Positions
- Possible Management training
- Springboard into Primary Education
- Paediatric nursing
- Continuous development in current nursery setting
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.