Recruitment Administration Support Apprentice G & L CONSULTING LIMITED
G&L Consulting are recruiting for a driven, dynamic self-starter with bundles of enthusiasm to join our friendly recruitment team. Working in a fast-paced environment at the heart of our resourcing needs and also supporting wider business needs when necessary. This is a great opportunity to get involved primarily in the Resourcing function.
Closing date: 02 Sep 2022
Commission opportunities/negotiation available with salary, after probation and successfully hitting KPI's.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
20 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Responsible for providing administrative support to the team responsible for resourcing candidates.
The role offers a diverse range of tasks as follows:
- Develop and manage a robust pipeline of varied candidates in line with the business needs
- Contact relevant candidates daily to ensure smooth registration
- Effectively communicate with candidates via email and phone
- Develop professional working relationships with candidates and provide necessary information where required
- Maintain and build excellent relationships with prospective candidates to enhance the reputation of our company
- Verify and upload candidate documentation to the company database whilst recording activity
- Work as a team to allocated targets and achieve weekly/daily KPI’s
- Work with the compliance team to ensure all candidates meet the compliance standards of the relevant framework agreement
- Assisting managers in resourcing applicants
- Actively managing candidate diaries and availability
- Developing a good understanding of clients, their teams, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by assisting in drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media
- Using candidate databases to find the help find the right person for the client
- Receiving and reviewing applications
- Targeted searching using job board/LinkedIn
- CV screening
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Handling enquiries
- Maintaining administrative systems
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Following up on business communications
- Handle all customer concerns within the agreed timeline
The list of responsibilities outlined above is not intended to be exhaustive and the Apprentice should show flexibility to carry out other reasonable tasks or responsibilities under the direction of a manager.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Full training will be given leading to a recognised
- Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd
- You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Administrator to support our team as we experience hypergrowth in our niche industries. We are looking to grow the business and support you through your apprenticeship and beyond. We want the right person that has the desire to grow with us. After successful completion of the apprenticeship we hope to offer you a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4-9 or A-C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)