This is an apprenticeship for an IT Technician to support the network and IT services manager. Our staff are highly valued and as such we offer many development opportunities to help get the best out of everybody.
Closing date: 19 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
20 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Ensure dedicated ICT areas are ready for use each day and that they are in good working order at the end of each day
- Check hardware regularly reporting faults to a specialist technician / audio-visual service / contractor as appropriate
- Participate in the collection, collation, processing and storage of data and information to comply with school reporting requirements
- Provide user support to identify and respond promptly to routine system or process issues that arise
- Follow established procedures for setting up user accounts.
- Set up basic audio-visual equipment for use by teaching staff.
- Provide advice on established polices for acceptable use of local networks and assist with arrangements for monitoring network usage.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Information Communication Technician Lv3 Standard
- The training will be 4 days in the work place and one day in college
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Earn qualification in IT Technicial
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
NELSON AND COLNE COLLEGE
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.