Business Administration Apprentice Fridge Spares Wholesale Limited
Are you looking for an apprenticeship in business whilst working with a global company? Fridge Spares Wholesale Ltd are expanding and are looking for two apprentices who will be based in Newcastle.
Closing date: 12 Oct 2022
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
26 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Working at one of our key branches, you will be required to:
- Communicate with customers/branches whether by phone and/or email, maintaining a professional image at all times, and ensuring accurate and timely information is fed back to the team.
- Process new returns – matching purchase order numbers, invoices, sales orders, sales invoices.
- Identify and quote air conditioning spare parts.
- Raise purchase orders.
- Raise sales orders and track order progress.
- Liaise with other branches within the business for repairs and returns.
- Chase all returns/warranty orders and communicate with suppliers for updates.
- Process credits and invoicing.
- Assist with general office duties.
- Work on various reports using the current IT system and excel.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator standard.
Delivered in the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To progress into a permanent role within the business. There is potential to apply for further opportunities within the business – nationwide.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
Apprenticeship Recruitment Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.