We are looking for a Business Administrator Apprentice to work as part of our team to provide administrative support for the Responsive Group of Companies. This apprenticeship at Responsive will run alongside Lakes College’s Level 3 Business Administrator Standard (Apprenticeship Option).
Closing date: today
Candidates under 18 will be paid in line with the National Minimum Wage for Apprentices - Candidates over 18 will be paid in line with "The Real Living Wage" as part of The Living Wage Foundation. https://www.livingwage.org.uk/
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Aug 2022
19 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking for someone to provide an effective and efficient administration service to ensure customers and suppliers receive a professional service. The individual will also provide services to aid in the companies’ day-to-day operations and must have excellent time management and organisational skills.
Key roles will include but are not limited to:
- To carry out daily tasks within the business using our personalised customer relationship management software and Microsoft Office.
- To respond to routine correspondence and enquiries from staff, customers, and stakeholders.
- To receive visitors and phone calls in a manner that promotes a professional image of Responsive and its services.
- Answer the main company switchboard and direct calls as appropriate.
- To respond, prepare or distribute any documentation relevant to staff, customers and stakeholders.
- To provide a range of clerical duties including sending e-mails, filing, message taking, preparing documents, photocopying etc
- To carry out duties as determined by Responsive directors.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Upon completion of this apprenticeship, you will be qualified in Level 3 Business Administration.
Training for this course will be at Lakes College, West Cumbria on a day release basis - one day a week (to be confirmed by Lakes College).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once you have successfully completed the course, you could progress through a management route (completing a CMI course), accounting route (an AAT course) or focus on human resources (the CIPD course), for example or progress to Level 4.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
LAKES COLLEGE WEST CUMBRIA
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.