Internal Audit is responsible to co-ordinate with co-sourced internal audit firm and assist with timely execution of onsite and offsite concurrent audits; preparation of audit reports, monitoring, follow up and reporting of outstanding recommendations as well as other audit matters and projects as assigned by the Head of Internal Audit.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
19 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Job Responsibility to Include:
- To coordinate coverage with the co-sourced and external auditors
- Assist in conducting onsite and offsite audits of UK branches, departments as well as outsourced service providers.
- Assist the internal audit department with Month End tasks, reporting activities.
- Communicate draft findings and recommendations to department/branch heads.
- Assist in preparing draft audit reports including observations and recommendations.
- Monitor, follow up and report outstanding recommendations.
- Participate in the ongoing assessment of control environment.
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- To maintain personal and professional development to meet changing demands of the job: participate in appropriate training activities.
- To undertake such other duties as may be assigned by Head of Internal Audit from time to time.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Data Technician Level 3
English & Maths
Apprentices without level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking the End-Point Assessment. For those with an education, health and care plan or a legacy statement, the apprenticeship’s English and maths minimum requirement is Entry Level 3. A British Sign Language (BSL) qualification is an alternative to the English qualification for those whose primary language is BSL.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There are many development opportunities within the Bank, all employees are eligible to apply for other roles within the Bank (any department) after 1 year of employment in their current role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)