Laboratory Technician Apprenticeship APPLIED GRAPHENE MATERIALS UK LIMITED
Applied Graphene Materials, are the leading innovator in graphene dispersion and application technology. The apprenticeship programme is 15 months and delivered via a hybrid delivery. The teaching is front loaded in the first 12 weeks, alternating between training with their Credersi instructors and embedding their new skills in the workplace.
Closing date: 23 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
13 Sep 2022
19 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Conduct practical experiments under guidance to support knowledge in the technical team.
· Record, analyse and report experimental data
· Maintain laboratory records to the required standards
· Conduct work to internal and external standards.
· Present results to the rest of the technical team and senior members of staff as required.
· Maintain laboratory equipment and facilities in good working order and contribute to the maintenance of a safe and clean working environment in all areas.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
After the 15 month apprenticeship the apprentice will achieve a Level 3 Laboratory Technician Apprenticeship.
The apprentices will be conducting their on-the-job training with Applied Graphene Materials which is located at The Wilton Centre, Redcar, Cleveland, TS10 4RF.
The apprenticeship is delivered via a hybrid delivery style, both virtually in person and at the location of the employer.
The off-the-job training will be delivered within the first 12 weeks, which consists of 3 week incremental block releases, alternating between our instructors and the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Apprentices may have the opportunity to progress within the company or to progress to Level 5 Science Technician standard.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Science (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
THE STRATEGY & ARCHITECTURE GROUP LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.