Software development apprentice DC PROPERTY SE MAINTENANCE LIMITED
The key function of this role is to assist our Chief Technologist with the further development and implementation of our cloud based Co-Worker software platform which is used to manage all of the group companies’ operations as well as those of external clients.
Closing date: 12 Aug 2022
The wage of £6 per hour will be reviewed after 3 months
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
15 Aug 2022
20 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Designing amendments and enhancements to the existing co-worker platform
- Creating documentation and training materials for the software
- Testing new releases of the software before they go live
- Assisting with data entry and implementation of the group online shops and developing integrations with the co-worker platform
- Assist the marketing and social media team to design and build integrations from the websites and social media platforms to and from the co-worker platform
- Assist with the implementation of software and hardware at group company sites as well as external client sites
- Assist with the regular monitoring of the cloud infrastructure
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 IT solutions technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Training to be delivered by LMP Education on the Infrastructure Technician standard. Developing skill sets within the IT role. Understanding communication importance and legislations such as the data protection act and why these are in place. All training will be delivered by LMP Education on the job and through Smart Assessor E-Portfolio systems enabling access to teaching and resources.
Developing knowledge on the IT platforms, using MS office, IT solutions to business problems. Processing quality assurance and training towards all legislation understanding. Training will be for the duration of the qualification (apprenticeship) being taken by the individual. Qualification will last around 18 months, of which consistent work to be produced to the training provider and complying with all ESFA rules.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Further progression may be available within the sector upon successful completion of the level 3 IT solutions apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade C/4 or above or level 2) Essential
About the employer
DC PROPERTY SE MAINTENANCE LIMITED
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
IT solutions technician
Level 3 (A level)