The office administrator post will be a varied role across different areas within the office, including Finance, production planning, goods inwards, despatch and sales administration. Therefore, there will be the chance to pick up a varied amount of knowledge and skills within the business. This apprenticeship is based in Burnley, Lancashire.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 35.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
19 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
# Tasks may include:
* To create a file of the different processes within the business
* To assist in posting supplier invoices
* To make phone calls to customers to chase unpaid invoices.
* Posting cash received from the bank
* Provide support to the finance area in busy periods
* Assist with booking in of goods when received
* Assisting in the preparation of goods for despatch
* Provide support to the production planner
* Assist the quality manager
* Provide support to the sales administration team
* General administration duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
* BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF.
* (Functional Skills, Level 2 - Maths, English - if not already achieved).
* Employer Rights and Responsibilities.
* Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The opportunities in the world of business are endless. Many apprentices start in business administration, customer service or accountancy, which are great stepping stones into lots of exciting careers. You can go on to specialise in a particular field and into management. You will find people who started in administration working in all professional areas and at all levels. If you are good at IT, have an eye for detail and enjoy working with others then a Business Apprenticeship could give your career a great start.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent ICT (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
TRAINING 2000 LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)