Apprentice Recruitment Officer 1ST CALL RECRUITMENT SERVICES LTD
We specialise in Warehouse and Logistics recruitment and are currently on the lookout for a passionate and dynamic individual to join our vibrant office as an apprentice. This is a full-time permanent position within our lively and fast paced Online Response Team. This team is key to the management of internal and external communication.
Closing date: 20 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
21 Aug 2022
19 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Daily updating of client system information
- Upload and keep up to date, candidate documents such as passport and CV’s on all client systems
- Upload client vacancy information accurately to our internal database
- Distribute candidate reports via excel Negotiating new agreements
- Negotiate both temporary & parameters rate to maximise margins
- Constant research to identify new markets and clients Create candidate profiles on all client systems
- Communicate with external clients via Online Chat facilities
- Reception duties, taking enquiries, passing on messages
- Email mailshots
- Work with colleagues to maintain accurate data on client and internal systems
- Data inputting
- Identify client needs and ensure their bookings are filled
Full Training will be provided and you will also be working towards a widely recognised Level 2 programme in Recruitment Resourcing with the potential opportunity to progress onto Level 3
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer
Training will take place on-site at the company.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The candidate will have the opportunity to progress onto a level 3 and gain promotion within the company
- Full training and support will be provided
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ROCHDALE TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
01706 631 417
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.