Business Administration and Recruitment Services apprentice T.J.W LOGISTICS GROUP LTD
This busy office, trading under the business name 'Driver Hire', is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and reliable apprentice to join their team and build a career in logistics recruitment. This vacancy offers a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to learn and progress into a future management role.
Closing date: 09 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
20 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist senior staff in potential driver selection/application tasks
- Maintaining internal databases with all information including candidate details
- Assist the team with any administration tasks as required such as filing, e-mailing, calling candidates/clients, licence checks and use of in-house IT systems in support of role
- Assist with uploading information on new and completed courses so will need reliable and effective ICT skills
- To assist with finance based tasks such as travel expenses
- Be main point of contact for enquiries by email/telephone/post or face to face contact
- Work with operations systems and manage course bookings
- To develop/maintain spreadsheets or databases containing internal data
- Liaise with internal/external stakeholders to resource training
- To attend staff and training meetings, including work towards the academic element of the role.
- To assist in the maintaining a safe working environment in accordance with Health & Safety policy.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full Business Administrator Standard - Level 3
- On the job training to support role development
- Off the job training (remote training/support and site visits)
- Employer will allocate dedicated training time to support Off The Job (OJT) training as part of qualification requirements
- Functional Skills support - maths/english - if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Strong possibility of employment/progression options upon successful completion of Level 3 qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade A*/9 - C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
T.J.W LOGISTICS GROUP LTD
FOCUS TRAINING (SW) LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.