Business Administration Apprentice Level 3 SERVIS FACILITIES LIMITED
Working within our small office-based team, the Business Administration Apprentice will support the team in all aspects of our customer-facing work. You will learn to prepare and deliver quotations, estimates and tenders and generate feedback for clients & assist the HR Team with on-boarding new starters. Full mentor support and training offered.
Closing date: 15 Jan 2023
Hourly payment of £6.00 + company extras, incentives, and end of year performance bonus.
Total hours per week: 36
Possible start date
30 Jan 2023
19 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Using our in-house database to contact prospective clients through emailing.
- Submitting quotations and understanding client requirements.
- Organising email campaign’s to be distributed on a weekly basis and keeping track of their analytics.
- Assisting HR with new employees and starters. Filing documentation and screening and vetting and helping payroll.
- Writing job descriptions and identifying relevant candidates for the advertised role.
- Taking the weekly minute of meeting for our office team meeting.
- We are a strong team and are looking to welcome someone who wants to know about the work in which we do and the client’s we are partnered with.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard Business Administrator.
This will include:
City & Guilds combined knowledge and competency based qualificationFunctional skills Level 1 in English, maths and ICT
Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
The program is based on end point assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Here at Servis we have multiple areas of progression, whether that be officed based with a focus on sales, HR, operations, accounts, marketing or out in the field. We are always looking for new talent and new people to work within our team. We will give you all the tools you need throughout your apprenticeship, so you are ready to choose whatever avenue you feel works for you.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4/C or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.