Business Administration Apprentice THE HOPE FOUNDATION LTD
Providing a welcoming, professional service for people attending or contacting The Hope Foundation including a full administrative and support function for the centre delivery
Closing date: 10 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Oct 2022
19 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Welcoming and helpful to visitors, learners, partners and the general public
- Ensuring people are signed in and out of the centre to meet health and safety requirements.
- Signposting and making referrals in and out of The Hope Foundation to meet individual needs
- Effectively dealing with telephone calls and queries
- Supporting the Cyber café visitors and helping with digital skills as appropriate
- Supporting the Job club, induction and careers delivery as required.
- Following up learners and none attendance management
- Ensure the reception area is kept tidy and displays are fit for purpose.
- Support, organise and help promote events with the staff teams intended to - engage the public in social activities, support learners to be able to engage well with course delivery
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- 1 Day At College
- Level 3 Business Administration Qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
THE HOPE FOUNDATION LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.