Business Administrator Apprentice PRAETURA ASSET FINANCE LTD
This vacancy is for a Business Administrator Apprentice based in Blackburn. The Apprentice will be carrying tasks such as: Source asset valuations, Ensuring all documentation is complete and accurate, Effectively managing the pay-out process, including third party liaison and Broker support
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
22 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The general administration duties within this role may include:
- Accurate document production
- Efficient proposal processing and management
- Preloading and workflow preparation
- Conduct customer onboarding and credit checks
- Conduct ongoing / in life checks and searches
- Broker onboarding
- Broker review preparation
- Support Underwriters & Broker Development Managers
- Customer Service
- Maintain and provide high level administration support
- Maintain up to date computer records of Finance Agreements
- Preparation of documentation for offsite storage
- Ensure that administration is in line with regulatory requirements and company expectations
- Ensure all business is conducted in line with regulatory requirements and company expectations
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF.
- (Functional Skills, Level 2 - Maths, English - if not already achieved).
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities.
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The opportunities in the world of business are endless. Many apprentices start in business administration, customer service or accountancy, which are great stepping stones into lots of exciting careers. You can go on to specialise in a particular field and into management. You will find people who started in administration working in all professional areas and at all levels. If you are good at IT, have an eye for detail and enjoy working with others then a Business Apprenticeship could give your career a great start.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Technology (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
PRAETURA ASSET FINANCE LTD
TRAINING 2000 LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)