Apprentice Early Years practitioner MRS R A TILDSLEY OAKMOUNT DAY NURSERY
Complete level 3 training whilst undertaking duties of a childcare practitioner in a busy nursery setting. You will work as a key person as part of the role.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
Wage rising dependant on age and qualification.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 43.75
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
19 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
To train as a level 3 early years practitioner and undertake associated tasks.
- Work with children under 5 as part of a well-established and knowledgeable team.
- Track children’s progress and learn how to incorporate this and implement into planning.
- Learn about child development and use this knowledge practically.
- Communicate with parents, colleagues and other professionals.
- Look after the daily needs of children in our care and help to nurture and develop them through their time with us at nursery.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification including pediatric first aid.
Training to be delivered in the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of moving to permanent role
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4 - 9 (A*-C)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-3 (A*-D)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.