Hair Professional Standard Apprenticeship Level 2 Cellys Hairstyle International
An exciting opportunity to join a city centre based salon in Peterborough as a Level 2 hairdressing apprentice. The salon offers a busy client base and lots of opportunity to train and develop your skills.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
28 Sep 2022
19 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Meeting and greeting clients as they arrive at the salon
- General reception duties
- Answering the telephone and booking appointments
- Supplying refreshments to clients as requested
- Preparing the clients for stylists
- Assisting in the smooth running of the salon
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Hair Professional Standard Apprenticeship Level 2 training
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths/English as required
- Weekly day release to Peterborough College (PE1 4DZ)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time, permanent employment may be available to the apprentice after the end of the apprenticeship with the employer. Upon successful achievement of Level 2, the apprentice may be able to progress onto Level 3.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
INSPIRE EDUCATION GROUP
Level 2 (GCSE)