Level 2 Customer Service Apprentice Poss Tub Laundry & Clothing Alterations
This is a great opportunity to work as a customer service apprentice with Poss Tub Laundry & Clothing Alterations. You will work alongside the team in carrying out duties and dealing with customer queries.
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
19 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your duties will include:
- Answering the telephone and providing an efficient polite and effective service to the public dealing with their enquiries either by phone or face to face.
- Sorting incoming and outgoing mail.
- Ensuring that all customers are always dealt with in accordance with defined Customer Service Standards and Values.
- All other allocated duties.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 diploma in customer service.
- Support from and regular visits with the tutor and in-work mentor.
- Functional skills if needed.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time placement for the right person on completion of qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grades 4/C or above) Essential
About the employer
TYNE COAST COLLEGE
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.