Machinist – Advanced Manufacturing Engineering Apprenticeship MARLOR TOOLING LTD
After many years of development and growth we have an excellent opportunity for an eager apprentice who is willing to invest and commit to being part of this exciting expansion.
Closing date: 14 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
18 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To undertake engineering tasks allocated by workshop department supervisors, which are deemed by them to be within your capabilities.
- To attend Peterborough Regional College to undertake the apprenticeship qualifications.
- Ensure all company quality standards are maintained.
- Always ensure safe working practices.
- Carry out any other duties which may from time to time be reasonably requested to assist in the day to day running of the company.
- The Quality & Development manager will oversee these day-to-day tasks & structure a weekly/monthly schedule to ensure the appropriate training is provided.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training will be block release and delivered at Peterbrough College. The following qualifications will be delivered.
- An employer approved Level 2 Foundation Competence qualification
- An employer approved Level 3 Development Competence qualification
- An employer approved Level 3 Development Technical Knowledge qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time employment & progession opportunities.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5-9) Essential
About the employer
INSPIRE EDUCATION GROUP
Level 3 (A level)