Transport administration Apprentice Tardis Environmental UK Ltd
The Transport Apprentice will ensure all aspects of the department run smoothly. They will ensure all reports and actions are updated and received in a timely manner. They will assist other members of the Tardis Management team to ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to in line with Tardis standards and current legislation.
Closing date: 20 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
20 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
• Assist in all aspects of the role, including but not limited to, creating reports, checking trackers, requesting information for manager, updating reports.
• Scanning all paperwork onto Tensor system.
• Filing all reports, etc as required by the department.
• Manage accurate record keeping of defect reports.
• Deal with any queries as they arise and ensure action is taken or escalated to resolve.
• Assist in daily administration within the department, ensure all paperwork is updated and readily available.
• Liaise with line manager to ensure any messages or emails are answered in a quick and efficient way.
• Liaise with all areas of the business as and when required.
• Check all paperwork for accuracy and completion.
You may be asked to carry out additional duties as and when required; you may also be required to carry out different roles if required for example due to staff shortage, holidays and sickness.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator level 3 standard
Mentor support in work place
Day release at Telford College
Regular assessor support
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On completion on the apprenticeship the opportunity of a full time position
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
Tardis Environmental UK Ltd
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.