A new opportunity has arisen to join our proactive forward thinking practice based in the centre of Birmingham. We are looking for a Administrator to join our friendly and supportive team at Pearl Medical Centre. • Practice with list size of circa 10,000 • High QOF Achievement • Clinical team includes GP's and Prescribing Practice Pharmacists
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
£7,503.60 to £14,820.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
30 Aug 2022
18 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To have a thorough knowledge of all practice procedures
- Filing post in medical records
- Booking Clinicians Clinics e.g booking flu vaccinations, child immunisations etc
- Answering calls, booking appointments and dealing with patient queries.
- To have a thorough knowledge of the repeat prescription procedures
- Issue repeats and ensure they are ready to collect
- Call patients back with Prescription queries.
- Receiving patients, consulting with members of practice team
- Handing completed repeat prescriptions to patient and checking names and address.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administration Level 3
Apprentices learn the skills they need on the job with the guidance of a development coach who is an expert from industry. You will finish your apprenticeship with a recognised qualification, valuable industry experience, money, and substantial opportunities for promotion.
Training is a blended learning delivery model: online learning, classroom sessions, work-based training, independent research, workplace projects, one-to-one support and training. Your training will include:
Record Document Production
Stakeholders and Stakeholder Management
Planning and Organisation
Effective Project Management
For a full overview of the business administrator standard please click on the following link: https://creativealliance.org.uk/apprenticeships/business-administrator-level-3/
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Looking for a full member of staff to join the team.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade c/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
THE WEST MIDLANDS CREATIVE ALLIANCE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.