We are looking to recruit a Customer Service Apprentice to work across our two branches based in Bromborough and Upton. The successful candidate will work towards a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 04 Sep 2022
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
21 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Ordering of office supplies
- Being a point of contact for a range of staff and suppliers
- Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries
- Writing and issuing emails to staff and suppliers on behalf of staff
- General office duties including filing, photocopying and refreshments
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Taking messages from clients and emailing the message to the relevant staff member
- Filing and updating internal records – manual and spreadsheet
- Maintaining accurate company records
- Taking payments
- Logging incoming and outgoing post
- Filing and general accounts and admin duties
- Helping prepare end of day cashing up
- Helping and advising patients when choosing frames if required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, including:
- Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills Maths (if required)
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
If successful, you will have gained a Customer Service apprenticeship qualification and be able to move into Administration or Customer Service roles in the future.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
WIRRAL METROPOLITAN COLLEGE
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.