Williamsons Solicitors are friendly and approachable with proven experience in all mainstream fields of law and a long history of serving the communities of Hull and East Yorkshire. They have branches in Bridlington, Driffield and the head office in Hull. They are now looking to recruit a general office apprentice to work in their Hull office.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
18 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Distribution of Royal Mail DX and other documentation throughout the office
- Closing files
- Delivering the Banking (local walking distance)
- Regular internal post runs
- Collection delivery and distribution of documents from the Law Library
- Franking mail and stamping DX
- Deliver the post to the Post Office at the end of each day
- Deliver & collection of documents from local Firm’s
- Provide cover for the reception/switchboard Holidays/Lunch /Sickness
- Assist all Departments with copying filing & general tasks
- Send & deliver Fax messages, keep records
- Meeting & greeting Clients who visit provide refreshments
- Collection of Milk Tea and Coffee
- Delivering & collection of the Court post
- Keep meticulous records of all deliveries into the building and record of who receives hand deliveries
- Collection Food and Beverages for Board Room meetings
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all client’s needs and requests
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace
Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity and working towards completing the EPA
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Excellant career prospects for the right person.
Possible progression on to customer service or business administration level 3.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
WILLIAMSONS SOLICITORS LIMITED
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.