Impact Futures are recruiting Digital Support Apprentices on behalf of The Access Group. Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Closing date: 06 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
19 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Installation of COE resources to deliver FlightPaths
- Work with the Operational Readiness Team to improve and streamline all Technical related processes
- Work with other Access divisions to ensure our processes keep up to date with all latest product development both in terms of new features that have been developed and feedback requested product changes that reduce FlightPath / Technical delivery costs
- Onboarding new complex customers as per the standard remote methodologies we utilise, FlightPath.
- Managing technical queues of work to successful conclusions – ensuring that the installations / upgrades / config commences within SLA's that your team is aligned with
- Managing the relationship with customers including following up with all detractors and passive responders to customer satisfaction surveys
- Taking responsibility of own product knowledge development to support your ability to Onboard
- Production of high quality collateral including video tutorials and technical documentation
- Continual improvement of processes to ensure our service develops on an ongoing basis
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Over the course of 18 months, you will learn a broad range of skills that will assist you on your chosen career path. Topics of learning could include providing technical support, managing access and resources, managing users’ expectations and understanding installation and maintenance (these subjects may differ).
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme, you will achieve a Level 3 certification. You will also be able to receive professional RITTech recognition, as well as sitting some industry-recognised qualifications such as Microsoft and CompTIA.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The qualifications and experience gained on this apprenticeship will allow you to apply for further roles within this sector.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
ACCESS UK LTD
IMPACT FUTURES TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.