Customer Support Advisor Apprentice - Bestway BESTWAY WHOLESALE LIMITED
Working in customer service can be extremely rewarding! You help people achieve goals and play a direct role in customer success. And, the professional skills you develop in this field can be applied to any career you pursue.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
07 Nov 2022
19 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This role will be supporting our retailers on a day-to-day basis and being at the forefront of all impacts on our retailers. You will be aiming to provide solutions, logging all contacts in our call logging system, give our retailers the best possible service to help them drive their business and grow their sales.
- Dealing with retailer, sales team, consumer enquiries and queries via online portal
- Front-line telephone-based support, ensuring that all calls are answered quickly, and all questions, comments and issues are resolved to the Franchisee’s satisfaction
- Log all contacts in RSD (call logging system) in line with agreed KPIs
- Owning all contacts through to resolution
- Ensuring contacts are resolved within agreed SLA’s
- Working with key functions across the business to resolve queries
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful applicant will complete and obtain a L2 Customer Service Practitioner qualification through Learning Curve Group.
You will be taught through:
- Sessions with your Tutor every 4-6 weeks
- The course is a 12-month long programme
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential to be offered a full-time role after apprenticeship completion
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 (A*-C)) Desired
About the employer
LEARNING CURVE GROUP LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.