Level 3 Business Administrator Apprentice - Little Angels Cramlington LITTLE ANGELS FUN CLUB AND NURSERY LTD
Little Angels was originally established as a single setting childcare provider, the first of its kind in Cramlington, in September 1999. We now have 5 settings and are offering a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship to support our growing office.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
19 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
1.Commitment to the apprenticeship training course and ensure work is completed and training days attended
2. General office administration duties including data input
3. General accounting duties
4. Assist with ad hoc projects to support the team
5. Tasks to support recruitment and the growth of the business
6. Manage phone calls and correspondence in a professional manner
7. Maintain strong partnerships with our parents and families and develop the role to be a visual and familiar contact person/part of the team
8. Safeguard all children and fully understand your role in safeguarding and reporting concerns.
9. Keep working areas clean, tidy and organised and ensure office health and safety standards are met
10. To read, understand and adhere to all policies and procedures relevant to your role and the safe running of the setting.
11. To support any open days, advertising, social/fundraising activities etc
12. To keep completely confidential any information regarding the children, their families or other staff that is acquired as part of the job.
13. To work alongside the manager and staff team to ensure that the setting’s philosophy is effectively fulfilled.
14. To be aware of the high profile of the setting and to uphold its standards at all times, both in work hours and outside.
15. To undertake such other duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature as may be determined from time to time by the business manager.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator standard
Functional Skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
You could go onto Accountancy, Business Management, Team Leader, Departmental Manager
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
THE NORTHUMBERLAND COUNCIL
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.