This Apprenticeship is a 18 month rotational programme across Crowns key brands. Made up of X3 placements (followed by end point assessment) on our Aspire programme in which the Apprentice will gain valuable skills required for a career in supply chain management.
Closing date: 10 Aug 2022
Includes a pension scheme, health care programme, two paid days off to undertake charity work and free fruit provided in the workplace.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
19 Sep 2022
21 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Coordinate large logistic operations
- Communicate and negotiate in a professional environment
- Ad-hoc projects in line with personal study goals and business priorities
- Demonstrate and promote the company values
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Supply Chain Operator Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills English and Maths
- Crown's Supply Chain programme will provide you with the skills to support and engage within different parts fo the organisation and interact with internal and external customers. You will undertake regular work based study.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential employment on successful completion of Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
CROWN WORLDWIDE LIMITED
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.