Apprentice CNC Machine Programmer / Setter / Operator G B ENGINEERING (NANTWICH) LTD
GB Engineering (Nantwich) Ltd is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated apprentice to join our expanding team and be part of our growing business. As an established engineering company with an excellent reputation for quality and innovation, we design and manufacture a wide range of components from prototype parts to production parts of volume.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Nov 2022
07 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an apprentice, you will get hands-on experience across a range of manual and CNC machines. You will:
- Turn CAD models and engineering drawings into finished parts
- Using CAM systems, CNC machines and robotic loading systems
- Ensuring adherence to health and safety procedures at all times
- Learning and developing practical skills
- Participating in classes and workshops on and off site
- Completing all tests and required evaluations
- Taking feedback and advice in a positive manner
- Building professional relationships with colleagues
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Maintenance and operations engineering technician Level 3 Standard.
Training will be off the job and you will be required to attend a college on a weekly day release basis.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time position for the right candidate following successful completion of the apprenticeship process.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Maintenance and operations engineering technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.