Digital Marketing Apprentice (Seven Search & Selection) Seven Search & Selection
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Seven Search & Selection, a recruitment company based in Leeds.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
18 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Be the LinkedIn gatekeeper; take responsibility for posting daily, showcasing your creative skills to our target audience
- Social platforms up to date; Instagram and Twitter
- A way with words; produce interesting and SEO-optimised articles for our website
- Write, design and create recruitment videos, job ads, infographics
- Analytics; track our engagement activity through monthly overviews using Google analytics
- Generate content for our consultants to use in their own campaigns
- Website maintenance, ensuring all our content is up to date, relevant and looking its best!
- Support on wider business admin
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
- For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digitalmarketer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.