An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join the team from the Hatfield Peverel office with Environtec
Closing date: 30 Nov 2022
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
01 Dec 2022
18 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To oversee the smooth running of the contracts in accordance with the policies and procedures set out by the company. Ensuring daily Administration duties are accomplished
- Schedule survey appointments into the company database (TEAMS), liaise with tenants and clients via telephone and letter and ensure appointments are booked in accordance with the Contracts and that Surveyors' days are maximised
- Maintain targets set by the Office Manager and act on any urgent instructions received
- Attending meetings alongside the Contract Manager
- Communicate with other departments including Laboratory and Plans
- Issue a regular update to inform all parties of report quantities at each stage for the weekly target
- General communication/correspondence with clients.
- Any other administrative duties as and when required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship Standard
- You will need to attend the four-day workshops via Zoom
20% off the job training to be included
- In-house training will be given to support the specifics of the role
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full-time position could be offered at end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4/A-C) Essential
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.