Recruitment Administrator Apprentice Chesterfield College
An exciting opportunity has become available as part of the Apprenticeship Recruitment Team at Chesterfield College. You will be providing effective administration support to the recruitment team, supporting the delivery of information, advice and guidance for commencement of apprenticeships & any other work/class based programmes.
Closing date: 02 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
18 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Advertise all work related opportunities (including apprenticeship vacancies) on internal and third party portals in a timely manner.
- Monitor applications and enquiries to apprenticeships and any other work based programmes and carry out effective pre-registration and screening of candidates where appropriate.
- Schedule pre-assessment interviews for Recruitment Advisors and Business Development Colleagues, preparing interview schedules and issuing supporting paperwork and documentation.
- Meet and greet candidates attending site for pre-assessment interviews and assessments, providing them with all associated documentation on arrival.
- Carry out keep in touch calls and schedule keep warm activities to candidates actively trying to source an apprenticeship opportunity.
- Support at all recruitment events and workshops as and when required.
- Liaise with marketing to ensure all opportunities are advertised on the necessary social media platforms.
- Maintain and update all records and data relating to recruitment activity.
- Regularly update and provide reports to the Recruitment Team Leader on the number of applications, interviews and did not attends.
- Carry out any other associated customer service and administrative duties in relation to the recruitment of all prospective students and apprentices.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be expected to work towards the Business Administrator Level 3Apprenticeship Standard, with support from your employer and the Chesterfield College Group.
As part of your apprenticeship, and dependent on your prior attainment, you may be required to complete maths and English Functional Skills which is an integral part of your apprenticeship. Upon successful completion you will be awarded additional certificates of recognition for these qualifications.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential progression into full time employment with Chesterfield College.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
01246 500 500
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.