Provide accounting support to the Account Manager whilst demonstrating an appetite to learn and progress through the company.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
18 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This will be a varied an evolving role as our business continues to grow.
General tasks will be as follows:
- Primarily to provide accounting support to the Account Manager whilst demonstrating an appetite to learn and progress through the company
- Manage the bookkeeping for a portfolio of clients from core records through to posting and allocating bank transactions
- Record any bookkeeping queries for Account Manager to discuss with client
- Assist Account Manager with balance sheet reconciliations and other monthly submissions such as VAT returns and payroll
- General administrative tasks appropriate to assisting the team as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
AAT qualification at Level 3 (possibly with some elements of Level 2 added in if required)
The successful candidate will undertake a full review of their existing skills versus what is required in their new role. First Intuition will then advise on the best apprenticeship programme for them. This will be a structured AAT Apprenticeship programme and a blend of classroom and online training will support the candidate to achieve a well-recognised accountancy qualification which will both help with their new role and potentially lead on to further study.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression onto further training through a Level 4 Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade C/5) Essential
About the employer
FIRST INTUITION LEEDS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.