Ford Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship Haynes Bros. Ltd.
Working in a service department, the Apprentice will train in a number of areas, including improving customer relations, and monitoring and dealing with customer problems.
Closing date: 11 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
15 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Working in an exciting and busy environment, the Customer Service Advisor Apprentice will be the front-line support for the busy service department. An Apprentice will keep in close contact with the management staff at the dealership to update them on current customer affairs and relations. The Apprentice’s role will include the following:
- Dealing with customers both face to face and by telephone
To process and solve customer service complaints
- Look to promote continuous improvement in customer service
- The Apprentice will be supporting multi-franchise teams
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner (Level 2).
- Apprentices will be working, and will be trained, within the dealership and a skills coach will visit at least every 28 days as part of a close support network to ensure that Apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course. An Apprentice’s training includes:
- Industry recognised apprenticeship standard qualification
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (If required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A full time career within the automotive industry, with many opportunities to progress to positions of authority within the dealership.
- Future prospects are endless. By having a highly regarded set of skills, Apprentices can go on to develop their career within any other areas of commerce they may be interested in.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)