Thrift Energy is one of the UK's leading installers of effective energy measures. They are looking for a hardworking individual to join their team as an apprentice Accountancy Technician. The right candidate will gain a Level 2 Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 13 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
21 Sep 2022
19 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To process in accordance with the company's procedures purchase ledger invoices and credit notes, both within the filing system and in the accounts software.
- Prepare a suggested payments for authorisation and process the accounting side of all payments made.
- Answer telephone queries from suppliers and check supplier statements by reconciliation.
- Reconcile the bank balances to the ledger balance.
- Assist with collating the data to enable reporting to government websites
- To participate in the company's quality and management system initiatives as required.
- To carry out any other duties as may be required from time to time commensurate with your employment. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes, inter alia: attendance at all stock takes.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
- On the job training
- Accounts/Finance Assistant Level 2 standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
THRIFT ENERGY LIMITED
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)