Engineering Office Support Apprentice FABRICATED PRODUCTS UK LTD
Looking for a way into a limitless career? Open the door to a successful career with Fabricated Products Ltd. If you want an opportunity in a dynamic working environment, this is the apprenticeship for you! Fabricated Products Ltd are looking to extend their excellent team by recruiting an Office Support Administrator to help in their busy office.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
14 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- General office duties, administration, customer service enquiries.
- Chase up quotes and log sales information.
- Build business relationships by telephone and explain our products and role in the market.
- To complete invoices and purchase orders.
- To request written quotes from suppliers for materials to be delivered to our premises.
- The use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, faxing/e-mailing.
- Use of software such as SAGE.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful candidate will continue their studies with apprenticeship specialists, RNN Group, giving you the training and support you need to become an all-rounded and successful Administrator.
The qualification you will be gaining is ‘Business Administrator Level 3’.
Candidates will do all their college work remotely via google classrooms.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression to industry specialist qualifications – further and higher skill development. A lifelong career with Fabricated Products.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)