Apprentice Systems Administrator (Central Window Systems) Central Window Systems
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a systems administrator apprentice with Central Window Systems a construction company based in West Bromwich, West Midlands.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2022
£10,000 - £15,000
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
14 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Reporting into the Supply Chain Manager you will be required to action the departmental plan in line with the needs of the business.
- Provide support for all technical systems across the group.
- Maintain Central’s ERP systems, aligned to the needs of the business, in conjunction with Business Micros.
- Liaise with all departments to ensure the smooth running of the systems, ensuring effective communication.
- Ensure all systems are running effectively and efficiently with minimal downtime.
- Work cohesively with ICM, and other external contractors and suppliers.
- Create a tracker for and manage all system related hardware.
- Provide support to all employees regarding systems issues, systems changes and updates.
- Work with Management to keep all systems and hardware up to date, relevant and fit for purpose.
- Promote and assist with any continuous improvement projects.
- Support the Supply Chain Manager and or Operations Director with any projects, resolution of issues etc.
- Ensure KPI’s are met in the agreed timescales.
- Comply with all company health, safety and environmental policies and appropriate risk assessments.
- Bring a positive attitude and proactively participate in relevant meetings.
- ·Provide any reports or information as required by the Senior Management Team.
- Provide suggestions for improvements.
- Undertake any relevant training required.
- Demonstrate and encourage a winning together attitude and lead by example in line with our company values.
- Complete any other reasonable additional duties as requested by management.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance.
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
- Level 3 national certificate.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.