We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated person to join our team as an apprentice dental nurse. The role will include chairside support when treating patients, supporting patients during treatment and other relevant duties around the practice.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
There is an annual discretionary bonus scheme up to a 13 month salary
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
19 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join us as an apprentice Dental Nurse undergoing training with Yeovil College and leading to registration with the General Dental Council.
A dental nursing role includes:
- Providing chairside support for dentists and dental hygienists in treating patients
- Providing support to patients undergoing treatment
- Undertaking disinfection and decontamination of the dental surgery environment, instruments and equipment
- Working in a team with other dental nurses and practice staff to ensure smooth running of the surgery
- Facilitating the booking of appointments either within surgeries or by liaison with receptionists
- Covering reception duties where this might be necessary
- Engaging in team training and development
TRUST Dental is a rapidly expanding dental practice offering the full range of treatments from dental implants to Invisalign and the successful apprentice will have comprehensive training in all the disciplines of dentistry to a high level, as well as using the latest digital technology.
Visiting our website will allow you an insight of what we are about.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Dental nurse (integrated) - Level 3 Apprenticeship
1 day a week - Yeovil College attendance.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Registration as a Dental Nurse with the General Dental Council (GDC)
Further progression may well be available in other areas within our sector, upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C or 9-4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.